Seriously, many HUMANS wouldn't even drink this! PRUNE JUICE?!?!??
Yes, this was a bowl of prune juice before I added the baby cereal. Tommy started this routine well over a year ago to help keep him regular :) He STILL eats it and loves it- SHHHHH, don't tell him it's YUCK-O!
Then we have Rascal being beaten up by toddler by choice. Actually I think he felt he could take the heat if it meant getting to share some food with Tommy. Tommy NOW cries when Rascal does this, he's not so open on the sharing front!
Rascal eats Fruit Loops, peanuts....ah, forget it I'll post a new post when we discover what HE WON'T EAT...don't look for this post anytime soon! He's so anything-but-cat that while I was ready to saute him for dinner I used my kitchen sink sprayer to spray him as he was against the wall and I had very limited things to worry about getting wet...he just stayed put. After I threw him to the floor he just groomed up the mess before coming back to pester me.
Aunt Boo- not thinking a squirt bottle will aide in discouraging him from ANYTHING what so ever. WE LOVE THIS CAT!!!
THIS is how I found him this morning, explains the racket I heard about 30 minutes before waking up that morning....hard work knocking over hampers to make a bed in the dark.
Since we had the camera out, I figured before setting Tommy loose I should snap a picture of him and Prince....think it's about time Prince needed a picture introduction.
This was the morning of my birthday last Thursday....in about a 30 minute time period ;) I kept looking for birthday pictures...oh, yeah, I'm a grown up and we didn't take them. I'll share the story of my birthday dinner the night before later. We celebrated the night before due to having a Hayride/Pizza Party the night of my birthday with church.
Speaking of growing up....here's a what your mom didn't tell you. Seriously at 33 you can have memory loss?!?! No kidding as a kid I rocked at the game Memory, playing with a good ole' fashioned deck of cards. Now they have a Memory for any character your child could possibly enjoy...Kimberlyn's set is Dora. She creams me, Larry or anyone whom will play with her....really, has my memory started failing so much that a 5 year old can beat me at simple game of Memory??
HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



2 comments:
Ira has the Dora memory game too. I think she could beat me too, but it's usually dh (who has a stinky memory anyway) that plays that with her.
Yes, you CAN lose your memory at 33. Believe me, I have to cram for tests the night before just so I don't forget everything I JUST studied!
Post a Comment