Mom's 33rd birthday... we celebrated my birthday early since we had a churchwide hayride/pizza party at Windmill Farm, what a magnificent evening....more on that in a second.
Back to my birthday...started fabulous-cat waking me up with chaotic noises, then drinks Tommy's prune juice.... Later we went to Olive Garden to celebrate. I begged and they honored my request to NO SINGING there. Larry gave me my gift, no surprise as I'd asked for a pair of plain diamond earrings a few months back and was told I'd have to wait until my birthday. Well, I was wrong!! That son of a gun wrapped up KAITLYN'S earrings and SHE WAS WEARING MY NEW EARRINGS!! It was hilarious as I was a bit shocked, maybe even more so just confused when I opened the box. I knew they were either Kaitlyn's or an exact match to hers. Although hers are adorable and I do love them, I really felt at my age a simple plain diamond set was more fitting! I wish Larry brought the camera as it was a very fun and memorable evening. Kaitlyn really enjoyed her role in the celebration as well. FUN STUFF!
So, my real birthday was at the church party, it was another very memorable evening too. Our family had an absolute wonderful time. Here's the pictorial review for you...
Tommy loves all animals, he was constantly searching out the next animal to visit...
He also loves climbing...."hey, look at me over here"
"listen, just be quiet and I'll have you free in no time"
Tommy working awfully hard at this chicken coop door!
Tommy hanging around.....
Kimberlyn (Tommy in background) swinging her heart out...this place had a playground climber on every corner...so it seemed!
Larry, Tommy (21 1/2 months old) and I on the hayride...can't even see my new earrings....they are very pretty and well loved!
Kimberlyn (5), Kaitlyn(almost 9) and Robby (10 1/2) trying to not fall over on the hayride....
They called this a hayride, I think they meant a Mud Boggin' Adventure. It was the BEST hayride ever and story has it they water down the trail if there isn't enough rain to keep it all muddy. Definitely makes kids think twice about hanging over the edge of the wagon...
Tommy found the perfect pumpkin :)
Robby relaxing waiting for everyone to climb back in...
Kaitlyn~ every now and then I have some photographic talent...that and she's a gorgeous little lady!
Kimberlyn, showing off her talent. Writing her name completely backwards one letter at a time....
The finished perfect backwards name. She wouldn't listen when we told her she was going backwards. Kaitlyn did this too, but not near as often as Kimberlyn does and this was our first time to witness such talent!
Very adorable shot of Kimberlyn...
Tommy Boy as cute as can be....on the run enjoying or picnic style pizza dinner.
HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



2 comments:
Awww, Tricia, you have a beautiful family!!! Happy belated Birthday!!!!
What a great update! It sounds like you had an awesome time!!!
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment