Kimberlyn is FIVE today. Her party was last night so that my Aunt Boo could be there. Aunt Boo spent just over a week with us and left to go home today. We had a wonderful visit with her and even went to Chicago to see more family and to "do" Navy Pier...
Kimberlyn was in love wih her cake and she told me it looked wonderful while I was decorating it! She appears to be still admiring it!
Make a wish!!
Kimberlyn insisted she wanted the bow on the back of her dress....and not just half of it, so Mom and Kimberlyn shared a piece of cake. Worked well as that Butter Recipe cake is perfect without frosting :)
Kimberlyn wanted this cake after wanting about three other cakes??? So, less than 24hrs before the party and after a whirlwind Chicago adventure, the Birthday Princess requested this cake. Thankfully it's the easiest cake to make out of my cake pan stash.
HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



2 comments:
Oh my, I need to custom order that cake!!! Beautiful job, Tricia!!!
Happy Birthday Kimberlyn!
That's a beautiful cake! I remember having a similar cake that my mom made for me when I was little! Kimberlyn is one lucky girl!
Post a Comment