CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Oh, so cute....


Well here is Tommy laying in the grass. He was so irritable while trying to cut his second tooth... Before our walk I wanted a picture in this sleeper. It was from the Disney store for like $5 on clearance way before I knew Tommy was a boy. I bought it hoping he was a boy figuring I'd give it to my neighbor who KNEW already that she was having a boy. Anyhow....Just love how it makes him look so long. AND it has Mickey Mouse on it :)

Much happier in his stroller... 9-11-07


Tommy meets Moo-Moo!!

Each kid has loved this rocking cow, named Moo-Moo. He was a hand me down from our neighbor when Robby was about Tommy's age now! Moo-Moo has really been around!

2 comments:

Annie said...

That cow is adorable! Does he stay on it on his own?

Tricia said...

ANnie, He stays on it on his own until he's too excited, then Moo-Moo bucks him off :)