CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Cute kids....


First we have Kimberlyn with her Baby Alex. This is a doll that was given to me at her baby shower...anyhow she LOVES this doll. Baby Alex came with her own tiny accessories including her own carseat....anyhow, Baby Alex is sporting a Barbie red skirt as her cape to being Superman for the day. I was very impressed with Kimberlyn's imagination and creativity. She and Robby are very imaginative....



Next, we have Tommy claiming to have bad service for dinner. I was so impressed, I don't typically let him play with his spoon, as feeding time is not play time...well, I guess before I know it I won't be needed to feed him dinner. He's growing WAY TOO fast!

1 comments:

Annie said...

Kimberlyn is such a sweet girl! And Tommy, he IS amazing!