CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Kimberlyn's First Day of Pre-K!!

Kimberlyn had a wonderful first day of school last Monday (9-10-07), sh eloves her teacher too. Mrs. Hamilton is a military wife, so understands military life. I love when I feel the teachers can relate to our kids' lifestyle.

Kimberlyn in her very own picked out outfit. Wearing her sister's shirt from 5 years ago! Yeh, at least she let me do her hair and she wasn't wearing PJ's. This kid loves her pajamas!!
At school just after hanging up her backpack in her cubby!
ABout two minutes before her accident. Mom can't possibly be late in picking up her kids, so of course I was 15-20 minutes early and was able to snoop on Kimberlyn while she played at recess. She was doing great, but they were all running and chasing after each other and she cut it too close to the swings. She got clobbered. I let the teacher respond as I wanted her to know that they can love her and make her feel better....but then the mama in me ran right to the rescue! Thankfully, it was just scary and left a red mark, but nothing too serious!

1 comments:

Annie said...

Oh, she looks great! And you gotta love the outfit!!! Good for her!