.jpg)
I can not believe I forgot to post this picture!!! This is from May 5th...Dad was hanging out with him and stealing all these fabulous smiles from me!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
I bet this is the first picture of just Mom, Dad and Tommy! It's about time!
Beware...here comes another storybook, enjoy!
Kimberlyn enjoying her afternoon snack with Warlock. I sincerely didn't think he was going to eat the fruit snacks and fruit-flavored marshmallows?? He kept asking for more. Well, not asking but saying "Is that Good?" which is his way of saying MORE PLEEEEEASE!
May 10, 2007 ~ Kimberlyn was playing outside and I believe I was trying to get her inside for a nap. She brought a roley-poley in and said "look mom, I got a roley-poley from the flower"...GREAT! I said and told her to put the stinking thing out of the house! Okay, Okay she said...then comes in "but mom, he really loves me and won't get off my finger"...the third time she came back inside with her beloved friend, I decided to take a picture!
Well the prior post I told you that we wanted to go to OKC but feared Tommy was catching my cold...he did fine and we decided Friday morning to go. He did marvelous on the trip and we had a nice, quick visit with Glenda. Please pray for Glenda, as you may recall Glenda is our dear friend that I lived with when Tommy was in the NICU. She was diagnosed last month with a rare, nasty (I don't recall the name of it) cancer. She's doing her chemo and overall doing very well. But, at the moment she is battling a bug of some sort and not feeling so well.
We took Glenda to our (Kaitlyn and Mom's) new favorite restaurant in the city, Ted's. It's this wonderful Mexican food place and best of all one of Tommy's NICU nurses, Neans (pronounced the same as our last name) works there on weekends, so we got to see her!
Those of you who have stayed the night with us or had us stay the night with you know HOW serious Kimberlyn is about her 'raggies.' These raggies are seriously her old cloth diaper spit-up 'rags' as we called them. She never outgrew them and I believe when she was 2 and chose to throw her paci's in the trash in exchange for some cute twin baby dolls, she bonded even more with her raggies. Well, these are dwindling away as she hauls them everywhere and must leave them places. I try to always have one put up for emergencies... Last night I had no emergency raggie. I had no energy to find one after just getting in from the city. I decided IF Kimberlyn was desperate enough one of Tommy's 'rags' would do! They are the same type 'rags,' just his are a bit more blue. No joke, she took it fine, notice the white rag with blue stars she's snuggling!.jpg)
Kimberlyn also got herself a new bike helmet...with the cute matching elbow and knee pads to protect herself. This is her demonstrating her one-handed riding skills last night!.jpg)
HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



2 comments:
Tommy's million dollar smile was certainly well worth the wait! So glad you shared it; certainly HUGE!! See Kimberlyn is still a Dora fan by the look of her new bike safety equipment; very cute. Don't remember her sibs being so in love with the insects and animals as she is but could be wrong. Nice to see MOM AND DAD with Tommy, together in their Sunday best! How handsome!!
OMG-I love the pic of you, Larry, and Tommy. You need to frame that one!!!
Post a Comment