Tommy (19 1/2 weeks old, 9 lbs, 5 ozs) and Kimberlyn (too close to 4 years old!) smiling together yesterday. 
May 2nd, Tommy 18 1/2 weeks old. Cute as can be! 8 lbs, 12ozs 
Tommy 18 1/2 weeks old trying out his Jumperoo, he needs to grow a bit more! Although he couldn't touch the floor with his feet, he sure liked being 'pushed' back and forth by Dad! .jpg)
Tommy 18 1/2 weeks old...just waking up after sleeping 10 hours for the first time!.jpg)
Well, I have great intentions of updating this more frequently but seem to get sidetracked or tired.
Tommy is doing well and we are loving all these smiles. Larry's dad visited over the weekend and although he got some pics with his camera, we didn't. Our camera was MIA for most of the weekend.
Friday night was his first night to go 10+ hours in between feedings. Now, it's pretty standard for him to take his bedtime bottle (supposed to be at 9:30pm, but he can't hold out past 8:30om max.) around 8 or 8:15pm and then is in bed by 9pm. Most mornings I have to (actually Kaitlyn has to) WAKE him for his 6:30am morning bottle. Nothing new here, mom has always been a die-hard scheduler!
Kimberlyn woke with a congested voice on Friday and then I came down with a cold, mostly a lot of congestion and tiredness on Saturday. Kimberlyn's never turned into a real cold. Now that I'm feeling better and almost congestion-free, Tommy is catching it. Say a prayer for him. I'm so worried. Right now he has a congested, runny nose and a little cough. I may have him checked out tomorrow if he seems worse.
Unfortunately, due to Tommy not feeling well, I don't feel like braving a trip to OKC. We planned on going to get out of town overnight and visit Glenda.
I took Tommy into get weighed on Tuesday. He gained 9ozs in 7 days again. WOW! 9lbs, 5ozs now. We're so glad he finally steadily gaining well.
Still no "official" news on our move...we'll keep you posted!
Thanks for keeping up with us,
Tricia
Girls playing in an afternoon rain shower last week. 

HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



4 comments:
What an angel baby boy! In pic with both Tommy and Kimberlyn smiling they sure resemble each other; sleeping he looks most like Robby! What am I thinking? They are almost 4 peas in a pod!!! So happy he's growing and sleeping so well! God is GOOD! Maybe Mom & Dad can catch up on their sleep now.
what a big boy he's become! i love reading your updates-i check almost every day, even though i may not leave a comment! keep the updates coming, tricia!! :)
Happy Mother's Day Trish!!
I love those pics of the girls playing in the rain! priceless! You guys look H-o-T in that mother's day picture, but especially you!! I love you guys. Give that baby of mine a big kiss:)
Post a Comment