Okay, I'm home today and will head back to OKC this afternoon. Hopefully, Larry will upload pics later tonight.
I just wanted to update you. Tommy weighs 1814 grams (4 lbs) and will move to an open baby bed today! I pray he holds his temp well today so he can stay in this open bed...I'm pretty confident he will do great!
He had some bloodwork come back a little low this morning. He needs another blood transfusion. Please pray that this IV/transfusion goes smoothly with no complications like the last one.
Tommy is doing well with the bottle! The doctor said he can now take two out of every three feedings with the bottle! We're pretty much waiting on him to take all 8 feedings by bottle, then he should come home. Maybe less than 2 weeks??? We're more than ready for this day to come!!
HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



2 comments:
Wow, Tricia, Tommy has made excellent progress! What a fighter he is!
I am so sorry I haven't called you back-things are extremely busy with 4 babies at home-please know I am thinking of and praying for you guys!!!!
Praising the Lord for Tommy's progress!! What a blessing!! Thank you for taking the time to update this for us!
Post a Comment