CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Sunday, February 4, 2007

4 Feb

Tricia called and said Tommy took almost all of his bottle for her, and that the Dr. increased his bottle feedings to three out of the eight per day! They are also decreasing the temperature in his isolette as he is getting too hot when they bundle him up in there. Good news!

He is up to 3 pounds, 11.75 ounces. Again, one he hits 4 pounds, he moves into a regular type bed.

That is about it for now!

1 comments:

Pat said...

Boy, oh boy! I new Tommy was getting bigger but the ring measure sure brings his growth & progress home! Haven't see big brother, Robby, in pictures lately. I suppose his sisters are running him over in their enthusiasm over "baby," little mothers that they are! I am sure he is overjoyed to have again some equality in numbers! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!