Tricia made it home just fine, but we are both exhausted from our busy weeks! But, as promised, here are some new pictures of baby Tommy!



He weighted 2 pounds, 11.3 ounces tonight and was 15.55" long! He will have another ultrasound on his brain on Monday.
We are not sure if the kids and I are going to head up to OKC or not due to the weather. I sure do want to see my little guy--especially after looking at the pictures Tricia brought home! I miss him a lot more than I thought I would.
Don't be alarmed if you don't see a post for tomorrow--if we do go up to the city, it will be a long day!!
HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



3 comments:
I love seeing all of the new pictures! From those newest ones he looks like he is ready to take on the world! If you need anything, please let me know!
Sara
Hello Guys,
He looks so good. We enjoy reading about how hes doing and how you guys and the kids are doing. We think about you guys all the time.
We love you guys
Jen& Bil
What a happy day!!!! Back to birth weight and half an inch taller! There is no stopping Tommy now...Thank you God!! His great grandma Elaine would be raving over his long fingers. She'd be shouting, "A piano player, for sure!" Love and prayers always for the entire Nance family.
Post a Comment