CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Lets back track...

So on December 5th, 2006 I went in for routine OB appointment. My BP was elevated and I gained a lot of water weight from swelling.

December 18, 2006 -I went to L&D worried my water was leaking...I was wrong and just got panicked...all is well. I didn't realize this was the beginning of a chaotic few weeks.

I noticed severe swelling on Tuesday evening...when I woke up on Wednesday my eyelids were very swollen so I called my OB's office. They had me come in the next day.

December 21st -I go in for a quick check up, so I thought. I gained 8lbs in 16 days and my BP was 180/??. They found protein in my urine and my reflexes were very brisk...all tell-tale signs of pre-eclampsia. I was admitted to the hosital right away.

0 comments: