CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Sunday, December 24, 2006

December 22, 2006...Kaitlyn's 7th Birthday!

Well, I got as good of sleep as expected in a hospital last night and my BP stayed at an acceptable, stable range. Now, I just had to finish my 24 hour urine test and get my next Celestone shot before going home.
Tommy had another NST and looked much better today. Bedrest is really helping him.
As you can imagine a Friday night discharge, I thought I'd be out around dinner time...instead OB came to discharge me just after 7pm and before I knew it, I was leaving at 8:30pm.
My OB told me I'll have to have the NST twice a week and a BPP ultrasound once a week until I deliver. He also informed me to not bother with newborn diapers/clothes and to just grab some preemie diapers and clothes! He's so matter of fact and it's actually a good thing to help me/us prepare for the reality of our 4th baby to be preterm...after 3 FULL-TERM babies, who'd ever have guessed?? He said if I can make it to 34wks, I'll be able to deliver with him in Lawton (an hour away)....otherwise I will get to ride in an ambulance to Oklahoma City (2 1/2 hours away) to deliver. Right now my immediate goal is Jan 3rd, which will be 30wks, then my next goal will be Jan 17th, 32wks....anything after that will be just perfect!!
9:45pm...Home Sweet Home!!! I will return for another NST on Christmas afternoon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tricia,
You doing such a great job! And through it all, your able to inform us all??? All of our prayers are with you and Tommy and the whole family. Hang in there! If the kids need to come down and play at my house or you need any help I'm only a block away.
May God Bless and Keep you all safe! -Kelly Tringali

Anonymous said...

Tricia - Thanks for the updates. Our prayers are with you. We look forward to hearing the great news of a happy and healthy baby boy!

Rory & Kurt Kelemen

Karen said...

Tricia, keep up the good work of taking care of yourself and Tommy. It'll all be over soon, and in GODS hands. I can't do much to help out since I am in ENGLAND, but we will continue to pray for you. Tell the kids Vanessa misses them too..........she wishes she was there for you now, she's feels this is when you would've needed her most! Thanks for the update, and TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF....this is all happening for a reason, I'll bet ya Tommy is going to have one strong personality, as if you didn't think your kids had that trait already!! Karen James