CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mother of the YEAR

For certain, I long ago outgrew my desire to play with frogs. And I am the first to tell you I let out a big "ewwww" when the kids play with them or worms and such.
When Tommy opened the sandbox that I JUST closed in preparation for some rain he CRIED! I thought hmmm, delayed reaction he's upset as mama said no sandbox. NOPE, he found a very unwelcome friend!! This frog was in the sandbox and you'd thought it was an alligator!! (oh, Maria...we don't really have those here)

So after trying for many minutes to convince him frogs are cool -aren't all boys supposed to feel this way?- I decided to take said frog inside to get the camera, I mean a girl needs proof to her hubby that she really tried her best to make her boy like frogs! I seriously brought in my trash cans from the road and toted this guy around...so finally I got the camera.

Tommy touched it once and he kissed my hand when I asked him to kiss it, he'll kiss almost anything!


But...here you see he freaked when he realized I set the frog free! I think he felt secure and comfortable knowing I held it captive, but now he's probably fearing a frog invasion in his sand box!

1 comments:

Maria and Family said...

Very funny !! I could have giana catch you all kinds of creepy things you could share with tommy :) that child will touch anything eeeeeek!! :)