CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Lazy Summer Day...

Can't wait for more days like this! Saturday was just a casual day full of fun here!

Tommy reading...he loves books and this scene happens at least once a day!


Kimberlyn seemed lost when I called for her, only to find her locked in her room with her best-est pal ever!
No question as to who Rascal still claims as his owner!

Ruby and Kaitlyn having some laid back fun...


And while Kaitlyn and I did horse stuff, Larry was mowing the lawn. I'd say he can multitask fairly well!



All this fun made for tired kids....Kaitlyn and Tommy sleeping together on a recliner, of all the places to sleep- a recliner???
Tommy woke up screaming a few hours after and then squished me the rest of the night in my bed. The joys of him being out of the crib :( I'd say the transition went well until a couple weeks ago. My sheets are in the wash now, we'll see if I can get him to nap in HIS bed since mine isn't made up yet. May make for an interesting post later.

Tonight is Kaitlyn's first Tap Dance class. She's so excited! Last week when we went shopping for her attire she had to try it all on, in fact I do believe she's tried it all on every single day since!

Our summer schedule is getting busy...not so sure how many Lazy Days we'll have....but we'll savor each one as they come in between tap class, guitar lessons, basketball camp, church camp, riding lessons, horse shows, play dates-- not to mention vacations....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I love these pics!! My fave though is Larry pulling the kids on the mower!! How stinkin cute is that!

Maria and Family said...

It sure looks like you have a wonderful piece of property there. I am soooooo jealous. Its amazing how quickly extra activities can overwhelm you (me) so I really limit them for piece of mind (again for me :)