CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Three days....

I have three days to get this blog updated with our busy April. then hopefully will get back on track and blog each event or fun thing in a timely manner.

So here are some fun pictures from Tommy and Mommy's day at the park last week!
April 22, 2009
Tommy has no fear at parks, well anywhere actually! He had a blast on the slides!



He had a grand time jumping, hopping, leaping or HOWEVER he managed to get from the top of this spiral climby thing to the platform all in the few seconds I was looking at the cool picture I just took. I was quite impressed with the sun affect on the below picture if I do say so myself, yes, also quite impressed with Tommy's ability to jump, leap or however w/o crashing down too!!



Since he's the 4th kid, figured this picture could serve the purpose of PROOF! PROOF that the majority of the time we adored and loved him as a sweet, I mean very active toddler. PROOF that he got to do the same fun stuff that our other children did! Seriously, I had a great, wonderfully fun time with him at the park. It's a very rare thing for Tommy and I to have ALONE time.

0 comments: