I have to believe that this is safer than him wandering off to the kitchen to help himself to snack....kind of like 2 weeks ago when he helped himself to a banana and a knife....
Not thinking Larry will be pleased with me or Tommy. I do believe it's nice to be able to label and cut the pictures of the kids and their cousins from Easter. Next step means I need to MAIL them....
Tommy is being very safe and I don't see an ER visit in the plans for today!! We do plan on visiting the park here shortly...so the plans could change ;) Never know with Tommy!
I'll try to get on here SOON with an update of pictures from Easter and our visit with my brothers.
HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



1 comments:
He sounds like a healthy little boy :) waiting on pics... heehee :)
Post a Comment