CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tommy's First Hair Cut

I felt this was a must do, I mean what 2 year old has their picture done with a head full of fuzzy, fine baby hair anyhow??

He still doesn't have that much hair which makes it hard to notice a big difference.

We didn't video the event...even if we did you wouldn't want to see it. At least not before taking some tylenol or something. The boy cried like they were sawing off his finger...

Before



DURING



After...


He cried and acted as if he was mad at the world, even refused to eat lunch after his haircut...we put him to bed and he ate a late lunch. He was still quite the fussy boy after eating.

Tomorrow I expect the same...we'll do his 2 year old pictures (a whopping day early) and then plan to visit the Jolly Old Man in the red suit too...

Lastly...
This is a present Kaitlyn made for Mom and Dad at school...I love the wrapping paper and wanted to share :)

1 comments:

Katie said...

Those pics are hilarious! Casey's haircuts are pretty much on par with that one from the pics and he's had like 10 already!

Happy early birthday, Tommy!!

The wrapping paper is awesome. I can't wait to see what's inside!