CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Girls Day at Longaberger Homestead ~ Frazeysburg, Ohio

I wanted to go see the Longaberger Homestead at Christmas time to see the decorations, my friend Wendy went along. Larry had the great idea of me taking the girls with too. It turned into a bunch of fun! Their website said kids had to be 8 years old to make a basket...well since Kimberlyn couldn't I didn't even consider that an option. When we arrived the visitors center asked if we were going to make a basket....

So, Kaitlyn and Kimberlyn each made a basket (as did Wendy too) ~ I opted to be the photographer and enjoy the fun of watching the girls make meories. I made a basket in 2003 when I was pregnant with Kimberlyn...it's a very fun experience I recommend it to everyone if you're passing through the area.

Kimberlyn had her own special platform to make her taller. Each girl had their own basket weaving instructor/helper. Enjoy the pictures...





0 comments: