CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Tommy's Slide

So on Saturday I went to sell Kimberlyn's old toddler bed to the resale shop Once Upon a Child....man it's a win/win deal for them....I sell them something, they mark it up and THEN I buy something else while dropping off my stuff for them to buy??

Seriously, all of our toddler type outdoor toys and things were bought at yardsales and served their time through the three older kids. Tommy needs a few things his size around here. They had an almost new Little Tikes toddler slide for $15. I snatched it up as soon as I dropped off the bed! I later went online and saw that that thing retails for $40 on their website! I was so excited about stumbling upon that deal!

Same as when I got Robby's first slide, Dad said he was too young and Robby climbed up and slid down....Tommy did the same. He needs to have a spotter, ya know somebody ready to catch him so he doesn't totally fall and crash.

Here's some pics....
Tommy climbing up...

Wow...what a view up here....

Sliding down kind of takes his breath away at first!

A true Nance kid.... "let me climb up this way"

2 comments:

Annie said...

Awww, LOVE it! Makes me want to go out and buy mine one!

Hunter Family said...

What a big boy! Ally and Tommy were due at almost the exact time. I can't believe how advanced Tommy is for being such a teenie tiny baby at first!!!