I personally like how it used to be "Easter Vacation" as THAT is why we take a break to celebrate He has risen right??
So Day 1-
What a day....we had FUN. We went to get pictures done as Tommy SHOULD have turned one last week and I came across the most sweet dresses for the girls for Easter....WHY not do an Easter picture!?
Then lunch at the mall food court....wonderful EVERYONE gets to eat what they want :)
Followed by a trip into Build-a-Bear Workshop to make a new friend.
Can't forget about the cute Easter Bunny visit, which was conveniently stationed near the cookie shop, so we had a nice afternoon snack before heading home!
PS here's your sneak peek at the pictures we had done....different poses, same attire!
HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



1 comments:
Cute picture! I LOVE how Kimberlyn's toes are painted! So girly!
Post a Comment