CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Friday, February 15, 2008

Tommy's hearing...

A few have asked...yes so far there have been three big noticeable things....

First was last night Larry was napping for a few minutes while I made dinner. I asked one of the kids to wake Dad up, he seemed to take too long coming down and I commented to them "he must not have gotten up" and he was standing RIGHT behind me and I screamed which I do often as he's always around a corner being a brat!! This time Tommy cried!

Second was this morning....Tommy and I went to bed abit earlier than usual. He woke at 5am and I so didn't want to get up, he fell asleep until 5:30 and again I wasn't ready to get up. Finally at 6am when he cried I was full of guilt and went in his room, he was still groogy and rubbing his face in his blankie, when I said "hey there, good morning" he JUMPED and got startled!

Then after his bottle this morning I was "eating" his piggies and he was very intrigued by the loud kissing noises most moms make :) The little things like that are so cool to watch him process!

So, yep he can really hear now!

1 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, Tricia. That's fantastic. Poor little fella! Now he can be like his buddy, Casey, and cry when he hears loud noises.