IS 10 MONTHS OLD TODAY!!!!
Our Sleeping Beauty....
and our Fire Chief...
Although these pictures of Tommy here are from a couple weeks ago....he pretty much looks the same :) He's really getting close to crawling and loves to stand up now. he's gone back and forth with having a cough or runny nose for a few weeks and I think is finally over it. UNfortunately we found out the criteria for the RSV shot has been changed and he DOES NOT qualify for it. Not good news...we'll be really washing germy hands a lot!
I weighed him this morning here at home and he weighed 16 lbs 6 ozs....according to our scale. Hoping it's wrong as that means he lost weight from last month. I will reweigh him next week and if no weight gain....we'll call the doc. We just switched his formula, so he could need to be back on his preemie formula....I don't know! He acts totally healthy and happy....sleeping 10-12 hours each night....ah, the good life :)
HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



1 comments:
What cute pics! And OMG, how funny that Tommy is wearing short sleeves to the pumpkin patch! "Augtober" weather we're having.............
Post a Comment