CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!


All done trick or treating....now tasting some candy!!!

Wow....what a fun night we had last night....it's called Begger's Night, how crazy!?!??! The kids had fun anyhow! At the last minute Kimberlyn (who is sick with a fever) decided she didn't want to be Minnie Mouse! She was Minnie for the school party and then TIGGER for trick-or-treating last night. This behavior should not surprise you!





Kimberlyn from her class party...



Tommy 10 months old!



Yesterday Tommy had his Early Intervention (EI) Evaluation....he is at risk for developmental delays/issues from being so premature. I got the coolest, most unique compliment on him. Every one from strangers to docotrs are AMAZED at how well Tommy is doing for being a 28-weeker. It was a great visit with specialist who deal with and offer therapy to preemie babies on a daily basis. They too think he is amazing :) I explained how enlightening it was to have this evaluation and visit with these specialists (5 different ladies/therapists)---the Physical therapist said outright "he [a 28-weeker] SHOULDN'T be doing this well" referring to Tommy! Now when you have a developmental specialist raving over your preemie...THAT is COOL!

Tommy's evaluation results will be explained in more detail next Wednesday. They told me he is "tight" and tense. They will be helping me learn how to help loosen him up.

On Monday Tommy cut his 4th tooth....it's one of his "i" teeth!?!?? Normally they get their bottom front two, top front two and so on....Tommy only has one top front tooth in...EI told me all babies are different, which is no news to me!

Did some one say C-R-A-W-L-E-R?!?!? yes, I have me one of those!!! I suspected the other dya that Tommy was crawling instead of just rolling from place to place....BUT with all my busy hast, I hadn't seen for sure until his evaluation...how embarrassing! He indeed crawls...the "army" crawl, slow still but I'm sure I'll be wishing he was still slow in another week or so. The therapists were floored and shaking their heads in disbelief! It was so fun and such a proud feeling for a preemie mother to have! We are so thankful for all our blessings!

Before church last Sunday...brotherly love!!


Now if he'd just let me get and eat those cool glasses!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so good at posting pictures! So glad everyone is doing well. Tommy is a doll!