and Grandma
Patricia Emerson
February 14, 1948 to June 3, 2007
Sorry for the delay in posting on here...my Mom went into the Hospice home on May 22nd and passed on June 3rd. Hospice was marvelous at caring for her and keeping her pain free in her last days. She is in a way better place now.
Although this blog was started to let friends and family follow our journey to Tommy-- Quite frankly, I haven't updated this blog because it turned into keeping mom, my #1 blog-fan updated and feeling close to us since we were so far apart and she wasn't able to visit until Tommy was 3 months old. Although our friends and family are important to us...I somehow got in the mind set that I was "writing to mom". See mom had lost her ability to speak in November. Therefore calling her and sharing life's daily excitement wasn't possible...so I just wrote about it and added pictures. Mom checked the blog first thing in the morning and last thing before bed.
So please accept my sincere apologies for not updating sooner. I appreciate all the thoughtfullness of checking in on us and the prayers. I have lots to share with you and hope to upload pictures soon.
HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



3 comments:
Sorry to hear about your mom passing, she truly is in a better place. Glad you are all doing well and I am looking forward to your updates and pictures! :)
Dana Serfass
I am so sorry to hear about your Mom...my thoughts are with you.
oh Trish...my heart hurts for you..I never knew this was something you were dealing with as a family....I'm so grateful your mom had the blogs to read! What a gift for you and for her! Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment