Go to http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/default.asp and using his birthdate (Dec 25, 2006) you can find his hospital pictures. The lady was doing her best to get him to open his eyes...finally, once I realized this I made her stop. She was using his paci to try and get him to wake up by taking it out...Therefore he has a puckered lip from sucking! He barely opens his eyes to eat?!?!? O'well, I wanted a pic of what he looked like in the hospital.
HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



1 comments:
Thanks so much for all the pictures! I, too, wondered about the brain scans but knew Tommy would not be coming home if there were a problem and that he continues to be sheltered in GOD'S HANDS. Heart warming the bond between brothers; what a blessing they will be for each other! Robby is quite the engineer, ISN'T HE...CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Post a Comment