CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Saturday, 2-24-07

Tommy perfectly stuffed after taking his bottle. 8 weeks old. 2-19-07

Go team...okay, really this is a very normal preemie reflex. Most of the time his hand is wide open. 8 weeks old. 2-19-07

Sorry for the delay in posting new news and pictures. Wow, we're a bit exhausted in the Nance household.

Tommy is great, sleeping well and only fussy about once a day. This fussy time is easily fixed with mom or dad holding him. I was telling a friend that Tommy sleeps all the time. He sleeps more than term babies do at first. But then again, the poor guy isn't supposed to be born yet!

Mom and Dad are doing well, just tired. Feeding Tommy every three hours and me pumping every 3 or so hours gets tiring and leaves no time left do get much of anything done.

Robby, Kaitlyn and Kimberlyn...they are loving their baby brother. Kimberlyn refuses to call him anything but Thomas. She is quick to correct anyone who calls him Tommy. Kaitlyn is in heaven with what she calls "her baby", Tommy really likes all the attention she gives him. Robby is very proud to have his brother home.

Kaitlyn with her live baby doll. Tommy 8 weeks old. 2-19-07

Robby trying to comfort Tommy. 2-20-07



Tommy survived...ONE WEEK HOME!!! 2-21-07

Friday, Feb 23rd
I took Tommy in to get a weight check...just to make sure he really was gaining weight...4lbs, 12ozs! So, in a week he gained 5ozs...good by us!!

"What next Mom??" Tommy in Kimberlyn's princess doll swing that Aunt Jess sent for her 3rd birthday last July! 2-23-07

5 comments:

Pat said...

I can't belive how much Tommy has grown! Realize the doll swing makes him look bigger than he probably is but still amazed at how quickly he changes! Much thanks for updating the blog for us far away family. God Bless all of you!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures!! I 'm glad that swing came in handy! Thats so cute, geez I cant even imagine what a kick kaitlyn and limberlyn are getting out of using all their doll stuff, that's pretty cool. I love that pic of robby and tommy, can't beat brotherly love:) Miss you guys
-Jess, RObb, and RObby

Anonymous said...

What a lucky baby Thomas is to have all that love around him all the time. Great to see him at home and doing so well. Can't wait to meet our new nephew.

Anonymous said...

I am so sad that you are not here entertaining me :) I am so happy that you are both at home and enjoying life. The day he went home I tried to get away and say goodbye but there was just not enough time. You had me almost convinced that I might like those well babies better then the sick ones : ) Teresa Watson

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your family! We have been following up with your blog, and are so happy that your sweet little guy is home now. Take care of yourselves! The Lawrie family in England