Tommy took his whole feeding from his bottle last night!! Yikes! He is up to about an ounce per feeding, and he took it in about 15 minutes. We are heading up to OKC today after the kids get home from school. Tommy is up to 3 pounds 10 ounces and is about 16 inches long now. I had a dream last night that they said we could take him home today. Not so much, but it was a nice dream!! But there is some light at the end of the tunnel--they said that all they are waiting on is for him to begin taking all of his feedings from the bottle. Now, he is just taking two per day. So, I'd guess we have another 3 weeks before we get to take him home!!
Here are some pictures (finally)!






HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



1 comments:
I share your dreams of Tommy's homecoming! Thank you God for Tommy's ongoing progress toward that goal!
Post a Comment