CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Thursday, January 4, 2007

4 Jan PM

Just a quick note--The X-ray of Tommy's stomach and intestines did not show any infection, and he tolerated is last feeding just fine. He is now on meds that will help him to continue to tolerate increased feeding amounts, and it sounds like he will be on that medication until he leaves the NICU or at least for quite some time.

Tricia and I took a nice long walk in the hospital tonight--partly to get out of the hotel for a while. It was good for both of us! We also are planning on heading over to Brent Booker's Mom's house tomorrow afternoon so Tricia can meet her. I can't tell you what a blessing she is. She is just such a nice person, and the fact that she is willing to open her house up to someone for such a long period of time tells you volumes about her. We are so blessed.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Tommy is so beautiful! In his photo today he looks so much like his siblings; especially, Robby, I think. Then when you see him on Daddy's chest you realize how unbelievably tiny he really is! I was anxious to hear his current weight but wasn't counting on a math/science test! Grams, oh really!! Strain the brain, for sure! God bless and keep you all.

Anonymous said...

I am so HAPPY Tommy is doing so well-that little boy is a fighter! He looks amazing! Remember, Tricia, just try and take one day at a time in the NICU, and before you know it, you will be driving Tommy home to be with his brother and sisters!!! Thinking of you.................

Anonymous said...

Reading all for this is really special. I am so glad that you are all doing so well. You do know that the Ronald Mcdonald House is up there and you can also stay there. Our neighbor just had twins several months ago that was 4 months early so she stayed there. I pray for you all and hope that all is well soon so you both can come home safely. You are in my heart and prayers. God is watching over your little boy and your family. One day at a time is the best way to deal with it. If you need anything please call. Take care of you little Christmas Present and snuggle him all you can as soon enough he will be too big for it.

Jeanette