Tommy
Just a quick update. Tommy's ultrasound came back still at a Grade 3 level, but with some improvement. The Dr. is not worried at all about it and expects that there will be no long-term consequences from the blood on his brain.
I also think I made an error with the Cerebral Palsy part in the last entry--Tricia thought I told her that the test came back positive for Cystic Fibrosis. She will double-check with the Dr. tomorrow, but when I did some research, what the Dr. told me matches up exactly with the information I found on Cystic Fibrosis. In fact, there are no blood-type tests that can lead to a diagnosis of Cerebral Palsy, although I did learn that premature infants have a significantly higher rate of that disease. So, I must have gotten them confused. Lets just hope he doesn't have either one!
Tommy is up to 2 pounds, 14 ounces (1302 grams) and his feedings have been increased to 14 ml's per 3 hours! He is still doing very well!
I need to go to bed! It was a crazy day at work, and I am beat! So, have a great day/night!
HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



2 comments:
Still keeping track of you guys!
Praying, praying, praying.
Love,
Anna, John, and kidlets
Very excited about the good report...praying for your Tommy! God is good! Please let us know if you need help with the kiddos!!
Wendy Glosser for the G family
Post a Comment