CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

14 Jan AM

Quick Update
Just wanted to let everyone know that things are still fine and dandy! Tommy is up to 12 ml / feeding and last time I heard, he weighed 1240 grams which is just over 2 pounds, 11 ounces. However, that was a about 48 hours ago.

Tricia is hanging in there. I am anxious to see Tommy, and it sounds like from the newstations in OKC that the sleet will stop coming down in a few hours, so I'm going to take the kids up to OKC with me just after lunch. The Jeep does just great in this snow and ice, but you still have to be pretty carefull when stopping. Growing up in Nebraska, I have lots of experience driving in really deep snow, so I'm not terribly worried.

I don't have enough room in the Jeep to haul the laptop, so there won't be any posts until tomorrow night. I just can't wait to see my little guy. Plus, we are going to get a hotel with an indoor pool so the kids can have some fun to make up for not being allowed into the NICU.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to your daily reports on little Tommy! My favorite one will be when he is home!!
Have fun with those kiddos at the pool!! And hug Tommy for us and tell him people are praying for him!!
What a miracle he is!