Yesterday we hiked up to see Manoa Falls. Was a pleasant hike and the kids ventured off on every single trail off the beaten path! Enjoy the pictures....
Strange cool tree stump....
hiking in a rain forest....
Kaitlyn posing and looking too old!!
A cute family shot of us on a log...
Kids in a bamboo forest...
Crazy mom swinging on the vine...okay, actually this was a close as I got, I kept letting go...
Kaitlyn swinging on the vine....she was hunting for a vine strong enough to swing on....it just wasn't strong enough for Daddy to climb and he thankfully didn't get seriously injured when it broke and he fell!!
Kids on this huge log, we believe it was actually a branch, look at top of picture...
Thought I was just photographing the event....
Boys walking along huge downed tree...
THEN I HAD to follow along...terrifying!!!
Kids hiking over some massive roots....
Tommy climbing a bamboo tree....
Kaitlyn climbing a bamboo tree...
Robby pretending to get a drink...
The whole family at Manoa Falls, Hawaii
Larry and Tricia at the Falls
Kimberlyn and the mountain apple a guy gave us....
Forgot to add about said mountain apple...the skin and flesh was very similar to a plum, even had just one large pit/seed in the center. Kind of tasty, although I doubt the kids would eat it on a regular basis.
Mountain Apple tree....
Tommy trying the mountain apple....
Tommy had a clue, which was to crawl under the root....
A cute posing Kimberlyn
To finish off the trip, a way cool McD's drive thru for icecream. Your food came through the above "tunnel"..........
HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment