CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kaitlyn's First June Show....

June 5, 2010 ~ Ridgefield Charity Show, Wildwood, MO
I forgot the camera.....argh....but I did purchase a sweet photo of Kaitlyn taken in her Equitation over fences class (meaning the judge was judging the rider) that she placed 1st in.



The second picture was found after we left the show. Another show mom saw it and purchased it for us. Man, if I have never told you before, we show with a fabulous group and I feel very blessed to know another show mom thought of us knowing we'd love the picture. It's just a precious shot of Kaitlyn and her pony. The shot was taken while she and Romeo were hanging out in the shade watching another rider on our team compete while Mom was actually sifting through the photos on the photographer's viewing computer.



The last picture is of Kaitlyn, her loot and her instructor. Kaitlyn won Reserve Champion in her Short Stirrup division. The brush she is hold has a name plate on it saying Reserve Champion...she was so excited on that one. The spray bottle was an "extra" prize awarded along with her first place ribbon.


Enjoy!

0 comments: