See...I am like you, busy. Life with kids is busy and on the go. Goodness just tonight in the car watching Kimberlyn at soccer practice Tommy informs he wants to play, I think he may be old enough to play next Spring....wooo, just 12 months to relax while hauling just 3 kids to activities until the baby, and 4th kiddo is in activities :)
Anyhow, Kaitlyn informed me that for extra credit in science she needed to be shown the breaker box and the main power shut off switch. No big deal, right??? RIGHT??!?!? Unless you have to use your garage for hay storage that is!!
So this was us last night. We I think all had a fun time doing a not so fun chore late last night.
Moving hay...
Found the box!
Well we had fun right up until the point where smarty pants dad feels he should DEMONSTRATE the "main power shut off switch" ~ give it a go yourself. 1) tuck in your other three kids. 2) flip the switch. 3) see how fast each child comes hollaring!
Kaitlyn trying to stop her dad from shutting off the power...
Tommy freaked and must have thought that "storm" he askes me about every night had come.
Robby said "great dad you broke my stereo" -that he's had a whole 2 weeks from his birthday!
Kimberlyn comes asking what we're up to, seems I think she was brushing her teeth or whatever (I THOUGHT she was "tucked" in already!
NOW when I realized we were covering the breaker box I DID have my wonderful hay-unloaders "mark" the breaker box with a crooked bale of hay in case we needed to access the box.
P.S. Mrs. Pruett we love you :) although last night my husband wasn't so eager to do this extra credit - I think he deserves the extra 10 pts!
HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment