CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Meet Tinkerbell...

So Nov 1st, 2009 our beloved cat, Smokey went out to go potty (he thinks he's a dog) and never returned. I fear he became dinner for a coyote :(

I had already been being the mean mom saying NO constantly to the kids about the kittens at the barn...as time passed it seemed only right to bring one home!



Just before Thanksgiving Tinkerbell moved in. She's the most adorable little kitten ever. She even made the trip to spend Turkey Day in Missouri with my brother and his family!

Her and Rascal get along great most of the time...sharing the hot spot in the house, Robby's backpack on the dining room table?!?!?



Enough procrastinating...it's 12:20am and I need to get my ponies some fresh, non-ice water :) Night all.

0 comments: