CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Row, row, row your boat....



Our church had a family picnic at Cougar Lake at the Southern Illinois University of Edwardsville campus....much fun. Even if "scared the death of me" according to Kimberlyn in the canoe. I was quite content waiting on shore with Tommy. Then Kimberlyn got nervous and Tommy too, so I had to go and be "brave." Problem is, I like to be in water I can see my feet...and prefer bodies of water that don't have all that green stuff on top and look like perfect alligator habitats...if it didn't get so cold in the winter, they'd LOVE it up here ;)

Tommy feeling lost and calling Daddy.

Kimberlyn striking a pose.

If you catch this before 3am CST....PRAY....we are under a tornado watch and WORSE yet the older two kids are at church camp and are under same tornado watch....there's not been any fun in them being away...I rather gripe about them fighting than worry about them!!!

Robby had been excited to go... Kaitlyn got a burst of I-DON'T-KNOW-WHAT and decided to go at 3:15pm the day before?!?!?! Thankfully there was room in her friend's cabin/group...I've heard back she's doing fine...she's only slept away at two people's homes before....my aunt's home and a dear grandmotherly-type friend's home.

2 comments:

Maria and Family said...

Yikes! You left hurricanes for tornandos? greaaaaat ;) Hope everyone is safe and sound. hugs!!

Maria and Family said...

How are you guys doing??