May 14, 2009
So the day started with Kimberlyn looking precious as ever hopping on the school bus with a vase of three red roses she picked at the store for her wonderful teacher. She saw a vase at CVS when we ran to grab milk before dinner. She insisted we go back to the store and get Mrs. T flowers. For no good reason other than she saw flowers and wanted to get them for her teacher. Her teacher is the type that deserves flowers for no real reason everyday! We are blessed. NO!! I didn't get that picture, silly mother! I won't ever forget the sight though!
When the kids came home we had snack and headed to get hair cuts! It was a bit longer of a wait than most would like with FOUR kids, but all in all it went well.
Kimberlyn's lose tooth looked ready to come out and while she sat on my lap I begged to pull it...YUCK...I hate doing that job. She naturally wouldn't buy it. So I played and told HER to pull it and then we got some papertowel to help grip it. At first she wasn't touching the tooth barely and claiming it hurt and wouldn't come out. I was cheering her on and then saying she couldn't do it teasing her. About the third pull, she really got a good grip and after she did it there was a "spot" on her gum~where a tooth was missing~ ah, I screamed so loud! I knew it was ready to come out, but never thought she'd PULL it out THAT fast! We definitely provided some great, free entertainment that day in the salon!
Later that evening as if it hadn't been a big enough day...while Robby and I were at the Middle School orientation- side note I'm not old enough to have a middle schooler and I am not ready eaither. I do think Robby is ready, nervous and now even a bit excited after seeing the school! Back on track....while he and I were gone Kimberlyn convinced Daddy to take her training wheels off her brand new bike! And away she rode into the sunset! So I pulled in the driveway stunned!! I do believe she slept hard that night! She woke bright n' early and was super excited that the Tooth Fairy came to our house the next morning! What a proud little girl!
Riding into the sunset...love it!
The TOOTH!!
The new smile! Gorgeous!
HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment