Here we have what I'd call the "cons" to owning a hamster. I don't know all details, BUT I do know hamsters store food for later. Stormy had a bit saved up! I even felt it as I often do, YUCK!
Here Stormy's unloading his second batch of YUCK....ON KAITLYN!
Here's his up close n' personal shot... He's cute huh??
Every hamster needs his very own convertible, right??
My beautiful front door area...I told my Aunt about that beautiful bush...now is the perfect time to show you it...
See we had a special guest this morning...on that very porch! I'd say she has four legs and weighs around 300-something pounds...she's super sweet hence her name SWEETIE!! Grazing our carpet...didn't work well.
Kimberlyn decided to go for a ride as Sweetie browsed around. Sweetie was quite disappointed with that empty gumball machine.
Exploring the kitchen...at which time we realize Ruby was quite upset about her pal being treated like royalty, okay she was probably thrilled to not be in our home, but rather quite upset her pal wasn't by her side!
YES, two HOOF prints on our Turkish rug Larry brought home from Turkey a few years ago!!!!
All I have to say is what I was saying at the time, "GLAD IT WASN'T ME" ~ it was all HIS idea as he invited the sweet thing in. Honestly I'm not sure he really thought Sweetie would come in.
HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



4 comments:
OMG-Love it! :)
I would LOVE to just spend ONE DAY in your house!!! Looks like you all have TONS of fun!!
OH MY WORD !! You guys are nuts !! got the email, sorry I am so far behind...looking forward to your trip :)
I'm glad to finally see a picture of the front of your house. I was beginning to think you all lived in that pasture!
Post a Comment