I still owe at least some fun cousin pictures we did with my nephews at Easter time...if I'm going to let EASTER slide....
But more pressing...as I downloaded pictures while at the computer intending to write a couple checks for a couple bills I saw these pictures that I -believe it or NOT- forgot about! I forgot so much, I honestly have no clue where I went or what I was doing....I do recall thinking I was gone about 5 minutes and thinking "how could he do this?"
Trouble T in action May 5, 2009
I KNEW when I left he was playing NICELY with all those large water bottle/cups...I didn't care, I figured if it entertained him great, I'll do (drawing a blank now)- you get the idea!
So, I walk in and find this boy yet with another KNIFE and what looked like dried BLOOD all over himself.
Obviously the cups got boring, so he started WASHING them with stovetop cleaner...that got old too, so he took some Greased Lightening to EVERYTHING. I've yet to figure out what and why the knife is on the floor in front of the fridge??? He obviously unloaded it out of the dishwasher and DID NOT Use it on himself, instead had a BROWN marker that he used to decorate his body! (the green on him is the stove top cleaner) Doesn't the snotty nose just top this off for picture of the year??
I do have to say the snotty nose scared me about his ears, I forget when he went to the pediatrician, but we did get an all clear and I was shocked. More shocking was yesterday the Children's Hospital in St. Louis Tommy had a hearing test, completely perfect hearing, more shocking was that the test to check for fluid, revealed his ears are fluid free. All exciting news! The specialist came in and took a peak in his ears. Completely healed from tubes falling out and perfect looking. So instead of a new set of tubes, for now we'll wait and check back with the ENT in the Fall. Praise God on this good news!
Please keep Tommy in your prayers, I do fear another ear infection in his future, ear infections aren't such a big deal for some, BUT for Tommy his ear infections have not cleared with one round of antibiotics. In fact his first infection never fully cleared until after getting antibiotic shots and tubes placed in his ears. This last infection he got in March took three rounds of antibiotics to clear it. I'm not content with him being on this much medication for an ear infection, I find it quite bothersome.
HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment