The kids and I are just 6 days from moving, we're moving a few days before Larry to get the kids settled in at soccer before the soccer games start. We are 1 week from regularly attending our new church...and this is what happened there today. Please pray for our new church family!
We enjoyed Pastor Fred's sermon on our visit and KNEW that first visit that this would be our new home church. He will be missed by many, even some who didn't get an opportunity to know him well.
HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



3 comments:
Oh my word!!! How scary. I am so sorry for everyone involved. Have fun moving. Lord know we moved enough as kids :) I am off for a 5 day get away with our rv. not sure if I am bringin laptop, or if I will have wifi..I will email you when we get back :) HUGS!
So sorry to hear about your new church and pastor. I'm sure he will be missed. Good luck moving and stay safe !!
so happy to see you are settling in. I mean to email..just been running and running lately. I will email soon, promise :)
Post a Comment