Feb 23, 2009
Tommy sporting some Nance family Halloween jammies....these were Kaitlyn's, then Kimberlyn's....and yes....now Tommy's jammies! Tommy loves his train table...this is his favorite way to play --to sit on it and drive his cars/trains.
Then we have him being quite the helper boy- after unloading the bookshelf, he cleaned up very well as you see him here in the process of putting the books BACK :)
Feb 24, 2009
My favorite shot from our lunch date with good friends in Cincy...Casey and Tommy are just a few months apart in age and have been pals since before they could sit alone :)
Later that night at the school....Robby by his project at the Science Fair. He got an overall Excellent rating. We're so proud!
Kaitlyn and her project. She got an overall rating of Superior. They worked very hard and it paid off on these projects!
Back from Feb 4th...Tommy showing off his climbing skills. This would be why Tommy has a new train bed at our new house...no pictures of it yet...SOON :) No more crib in 15 more days! Ahhhh, what a sad moment that will be! He has not made it out of his crib, only threatened while I'm in the room with him. He's a true Nance child and LOVES his crib. Each of the older kids had been caught climbing INTO it, never out. Tommy isn't allowed in the room much alone as he likes Kaitlyn's perfumes too much...otherwise I bet he'd have already climbed in too!
Feb 25, 2009
Kaitlyn's last piano lesson with Miss Freda!
Lastly....today!!! Kaitlyn got her new glasses. She's not seeing a big difference yet. We'll see how the next few days go. Her eyes aren't that bad and I'm wondering if the eye doc was jumping the gun with prescribing glasses now....I don't know?!!?!??
She loves her glasses and looks just adorable in them!
HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



2 comments:
Kaitlyn looks GREAT in her glasses!!!!
What great pictures!!! I can't wait to see you all again! SO soon!!!
♥
Oh, and I will tell you all about the Eagles, but they will be gone when you get here. They are heading north as we speak... time for them to go nest. :)
Post a Comment