This is what I did all morning...packed up all these packages to send to our dear family....I LOVE giving, but could pass on shipping. How 'bout Christmas at our house next year ;)
Seriously, we got some ice the other night. The kids have been enjoying "ice-skating" on our patio and driveway, I cringe at the thought of them falling. The poor dog fell and tumbled down the two steps to out the back door yesterday...I felt horrible and she looked pitiful. I think it's more slippery today. It made me dislike the shipping part even MORE!
Yes, I fell! Another point to my husband that I don't care how bad the Ice Melt stuff is for the enviroment, it's much better than the driveway was to my BUTT today! I will be purchasing some next time I see it at the store...
All eight packages are in the mail...sent with warm loving feelings to our sweet family...I sent no sore feelings about my fall, I promise!
HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



1 comments:
Awww, Tricia, sorry about your fall! That is a lot of packages!!!
The kids did a great job on their gingerbread houses!!!!
Post a Comment