So how appropriate to start a post with this....this is Tommy every single morning after eating breakfast. He gets out of his highchair and sneaks out of sight. Right about the time I realize he's too quiet to be up to any good....he comes down brushing his teeth...with whomever's tooth brush was in reach. SOMEHOW the toothpaste is always in reach :) November 3rd.
Teefee-Brusher....
Then I had Kimberlyn claiming this was cute and I should take a picture of it...I think she was right on the money! ADORABLE...
JUMPING...Kaitlyn in her very own saddle!! Nov 3rd.
NOTICE her purple-ish stirrup pads...
Thought it was cool that my shadow is in this picture...
November 4th...Shaw Elementary 3rd Graders Veteran's Day Program Kaitlyn singing her heart out. It was a very special program honor all veterans. There were a few grandpas there and they teared up causing a chain reaction. So special for those children to have local grandparents. Biggest downfall to this military life on the run we live! Kaitlyn was very proud to have her Daddy there as they requested the military members come in uniform.
November 6th...While browsing at Once Upon a Child resale shop I found THIS. It's a wooden restaurant style highchair. I was ready to do away with his huge deluxe highchair and have Tommy join us at the table for meals. He's just not ready for the foam type booster without STRAPS quite yet, this is smaller and still has STRAPS! Sure helps with the lack of extra space in our dining area! Growing up too darn fast! Way too close to two years old!
HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



4 comments:
Nice Cameo of Larry!
I'm diggin' his clifford jammies!
Goodness...they look familiar or something????
Ha, ha I love the toothbrush one because Drew always seems to get a hold of his dad's toothbrush...shh don't tell his dad LOL!!
Post a Comment