I thought I was done...
I really feel fine and okay about Tommy's arrival 11 1/2 weeks early almost 2 years ago...so I thought!
I had a blast shopping this morning! Black Friday...fun, fun :) I was standing in line at Toys R Us just before 5am chatting (imagine THAT) with the gal behind me. She mentioned being pregnant....6 months along....we'd already talked about our kids and how she was hoping to get a train table for her 3 yr old and how we are hoping Santa brings Tommy one... I had mentioned Tommy's birthday being Christmas, but don't recall telling her the NICU part.
All of a sudden the "6 months pregnant" clicked and I had to ask when her actual due date was. It is March 14th.
I haven't had a breakdown in a long, long time...mourning the third trimester that I missed out on. It was extremely hard at first especially while Tommy was in the NICU to see "extremely pregnant" women. Anyhow, I felt like such a baby, my eyes teared up and the emotions flooded back like it was just last month! Absolutely CRAZY... Yes, Tommy was due on March 14th too.
Here is us two years ago...Nov 26, 2006. The exact time I realized I was swelling a lot...and to think one month later the baby would arrive.
HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



1 comments:
Oh my, I remember you posting this picture like it was yesterday.........time sure does fly.
Post a Comment