Today is the day....that I now have three kids in school and it stinks! She gets out at 10:20am...I can't even look at is as shopping time w/ only one kid???? Ah....
The pictures are of this morning. Waiting for the bus, a cool sunrise, showing off the girls' curly hair from their braids last night, getting dropped off at school and a perfect timing picture of Kimberlyn in class getting help to do something :) Best yet she didn't see me take the last picture. Parents were asked to arrive at 9:15....so I didn't want to be seen, BUT wanted to peek in! They do a staggered start, so she has just 8 or 9 students today (and the last few days) ...tomorrow is Day 1 for everyone, like 24 or 25 kids--YIKES!
PS...she can't be my kid....I cried like a baby for thwe first day for many years...I recall my bro tesing me for being teary eyed for 9th grade???? Not one tear this am...from either of us. I would have but I was too consumed with picture taking, videoing and grabbing Tommy out of bed to rush up and beat the bus at school (couldn't miss the shot of "Sassy Pants" getting off the bus, could I!!!!
HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



1 comments:
That backpack is as big as Kimberlyn!
Post a Comment