CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Baby Genius...

I guessed right in the below post...

So Tommy was playing in his cup drawer in the kitchen this afternoon, it started as the bottle drawer and now holds his straw cups. He ALWAYS is taking items out and what not. Today he took a few things out and THEN climbed in....this is gettin' good I thought and grabbed the camera...notice the white measuring cup in his hand and the thinking looks he has. See I started putting miscellaneous items in the drawer since our kitchen lacks in storage space. He also watched me put stuff away during meals where I feed him in between doing my kitchen chores. He also likes to play in our silverware drawer which is in perfect position to him when he's in his highchair- it's an over sized drawer and ALSO houses some measuring cups like the one he found. After I did the pictures I realize he was holding this cup the entire time he was climbing out of the drawer. I put the camera up before realizing he was headed over to the silverware drawer. he just banged on the drawer and grunted for me to open it, I did and he threw the cup in the drawer and slammed it closed....what a boy?!?!? Goodness, I can't even explain how proud and shocked I was at this.

P.S. Yes markers are a part of his art time. He has "art" about 10 times a day! Notice his leg, our floors, our walls and his face in future pics ;)




2 comments:

Katie said...

Casey has this Carter's outfit that says "Nothing but Trouble" on the shirt and there is a little doggie playing in mud. Every time he wears it I think of Tommy!

Our beautiful mess... said...

That is tooo funny! Love it! He is so smart.