CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Meet Teddy....

I know, I know...we really just want to keep our friends and family on their toes....WHAT IN THE WORLD DO THE NANCE'S NEED ANOTHER PET FOR???

Seriously, the "deal" (so I thought) was for us to get a bunny for Robby IF when we move all works out for Kaitlyn to get a horse....

Some lazy day conversation started yesterday before the kids riding lessons (Kimberlyn rides w/ me and Robby had his 1st lesson to get him comfortable on/with horses). DeeDee has lots of critters, rightfully so she lives on a "farm." SHe's had a few baby bunnies and I reassured the kids' that she'd have more closer to our move. ----Anyhow, back to the lazy day conversation....somehow somethng came up about Dad not understanding why the kids had to wait until closer to the move to get a bunny?!?!?!? SO I said, let's see if she has any unclaimed bunnies needing a new home.

Wouldn't you know, she sold the last ones the day before! She did have a grown Holland Lop that she wanted to find a new home for.

Meet Teddy-





...the NEW "deal" is to "babysit" Teddy until another litter of bunnies arrives. You and I know the kids aren't going to be able to trade-in Teddy. So, welcome home Teddy!

While we're on the subject of meeting....I don't think I shared pictures of Butters (Buttercup) when she came home last month. She is on Robby's lap in above picture. She is our handicap hamster :) She was raised by two 4th grade classes and suffered a minor injury to her leg as a baby. It hasn't slowed her down in life. She's happy as can be! Last year was the last year that class pets were allowed in our school system here in Beavercreek...how silly is that?! What a sad deal....

Butters and Teddy hangin' in the grass.


Emma wondering what is so great about the fuzz ball....

1 comments:

Katie said...

You guys are insane...that's all I have to say!