CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Monday, June 9, 2008

Wow!


Can you imagine the "looks" I got at the commissary as we were shopping for groceries?? Seriously I had to do a serious shopping trip last week (June 5th) so I put Tommy in his stroller and Kimberlyn in a cart with the big kids helping me shop.

To entertain Tommy I brought the container of puffs (like cereal pieces) BUT the other day when we went to breakfast I dumped Tommy's leftover Cocoa Puffs from the buffet into teh "puff container"...the above picture shows what happens when you give a baby boy a cup of water and some cocoa puffs to occupy him while shopping :) I believe he was STUFFING his face and not swallowing the drinks of water and/or his own saliva....boys will be boys and get dirty with anythign possible I guess!

1 comments:

Annie said...

OH, wow, what a MESS!!! But, a CUTE mess at that! :)