If you have it, have seen it or find it, please send back to the Nances, Ohio, USA!
Seriously...this was all during THIS morning :) Thankfully the rest of the day proved to be more relaxed!
First we have Trouble T...
"Warlock, buddy I'm trying to free you...."
"Ah, this isn't working, how about I tell you a joke!"
Then we have Kimberlyn taking advantage of a break in the rain showers we had today and washing the roof of their play house! She said she needed to work to get money?? This stems from our allowance system...it used to be based off of behavior but has recently been changed to behavior is assumed and you must "pitch in" with household chores or you don't get your weekly allowance. How cute!
Last we have Trouble T---No, no I think he's earned the name "Dare Devil T"
"Fish watching is for the birds..."
"I think I'll climb up...."
"Wow, look what I see, this is great!" Please notice the yellow cap that you can see on the tank cover. This is the fish food Larry has "hidden" from Tommy as he LOVES taking it and placing it a way more sensible place in our home...only to be understood if you are ONE! He also can finagle the lid OFF and graciously shares it with anybody or anything that may enjoy playing in fish food!
Over all today went smoothly...we went out to breakfast to celebrate the kids' last day of school today. Was a nice time and Dad even joined us!
The kids came home and now Kaitlyn is having a sleepover with her friend, tomorrow Robby will have a friend stay the night...MUST keep things equal! hehehe!
It's officially summer here at our home!
P.S. I told you it got calmer....sweet Tommy boy playing with Mr. Potato Head IN his toy bin!
HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment