CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A quick funny...

Driving on base this am...

Gate guard: Howdy!
Kimberlyn: (as we pulled away) Mom, did he say howdy?
Mom: Yes, he did.
Kimberlyn: Is he a cowboy, only cowboys say Howdy and we're not in Texas. Isn't Texas where the cowboys are with their horses?
Then I did my best at explaining cowboys and their horses live everywhere.
Kimberlyn: Are there cowboys in this city?
I just laughed....kids are so stinking funny!

All is well here, we've had a few spring days and Kaitlyn has sported some extreme summer appearal already! That girl loves summer to wear her halter tops and shorts!

Robby's first soccer game was on Saturday and it was cold, no tthe 40 degrees like his first practice, but yet it was still chilly. The next game was a bit warmer. He's won both games and even has had the chance to play goalie...in the past the coach picked where you played and that was that. This coach ROCKS! He plays all the kids everywhere to give them experience. Robby enjoyed it and did a fabulous job doing the job! Robby is remembering how much he enjoys soccer and I think is going to choose soccer over football in the Fall! I enjoy soccer watching better too :)

Kaitlyn got to ride this past Monday for the first time in a few weeks due to the wet weather creating a mud pit out there. She really enjoyed it. We are so blessed to have such an amazing riding instructor for her! Kaitlyn has her first piano lesson tonight! She's excited!

I MUST start taking the camera. We've forgotten it for Robby's soccer games so far...

Tommy is showing us his attitude...boy oh boy! I tell you the kid doesn't like milk! I'm trying to switch him from this toddler formula to whole milk and well he's not a happy camper! I'm even adding ovaltine to it!! Today was better than yesterday, which was Day 1! So, I'm pleased about that!

Oh...here's a quick picture for you....last Saturday Larry went flying with our neighbor. He had fun! He even flew over the corn maze we went to last Fall when his Mom and Dad were visiting!





While I was looking for the above airplane pictures I found these too....first is Tommy last Thursday hanging out with Mom while the others were at Robby's soccer practice. The kid loves his blankies! He finally was feeling better and kicked that bug he had!
Next two are from the stinker fishing in the box of candy filled eggs the Easter Bunny left! He shakes the eggs to find the candy filled ones and then OBVIOUSLY showed me he could open them too! After the first picture with candy in his mouth I started taking bites off of the candy to make it small enough bites for him....we had fun sharing a treat!!


2 comments:

Katie said...

Your kids are so darn cute! That's neat that Larry got to go flying. I'm sure he misses that somewhat while in school.

Our beautiful mess... said...

Did you explain to her that NON-cowboys are in Texas too!?!? LOL I'm afraid our move is going to be REALLY quick. We fly home on friday, then they pack us up on Monday and load the truck tuesday. My husband and brother are driving our cars down to Houston and i'm flying out of cleveland on weds...then we get into the house friday....CRAZY!